grid + arc
setup and introduction – first steps. start here.
- max 7 package – several patchers and tools for use within Max 7
- sum – a collection of essential monome apps synced together to work as one flexible tool for creating music.
- terms – sum, pulled apart, as max for live plugins for ableton.
- mark eats sequencer – rapid performance sequencer.
- the party van – live sampling performance instrument.
- control – open midi control surface for grids.
- re:mix – extended mlr within ableton live.
- mlrv – the quintessential grid-based sampling instrument.
applications – the complete collection.
grid studies – grid-programming tutorials for numerous environments.
- teletype – algorithmic ecosystem.
- ansible – far communicator, speaks openly.
- white whale – probabalistic live step sequencer.
- meadowphysics – rhizomatic cascading counter.
- earthsea – shape memory pattern instrument.
- walk – territory.
switch – external power and context switch for grids.
- teletype studies – tutorials for exploring the teletype landscape.
- information – details about aleph sound computer.
- reference – information about modules and applications.
- tutorial – introduction to using the aleph.
- development – guides for creating your own modules, applications, and bees operators.
- editions – list of monome device editions and their differences.
- disassembly guides – how to take apart monome devices.
- arc – information about the monome arc.
- kits – grid kit, mk, and 40h kit.
- device care – suggestions for best functionality.
- bus power upgrade – how to convert externally powered grids to use bus power.
looking for the old wiki? it will be briefly maintained at archive.monome.org/docs